The State of Ready strives to educate, train, and infuse technology into Emergency Management. We will do this by developing a weekly podcasts designed to inform everyone of trends, tips, and experience from a variety of viewpoints to help prepare for critical events.
State of Ready aims to provide the following:
- A place where those interested can learn about the field of emergency management and preparedness.
- You can gain valuable experience and break into the industry.
- Develop new ideas to solve problems within your community.
- Valuable networking opportunities and conference listings around the country.
- An understanding of technology that is available to you to help during an event.
- A forum to interact with other emergency managers and preparedness coordinators
- Be inclusive to all of our communities
- Bring together Emergency Managers young and old
- Early adopters of technology to solve problems
- Identify upcoming trends and issues in Emergency Management
- Design a platform that welcomes new ideas and innovation
Welcome to the State of Ready!
-Ed Colson @readynorthwest
-Bill Fogarty @21clets